Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Beauty Haul - Sephora VIB Rouge Sale, Target Beauty Box & More!

Hi fashionistas! Check out my latest YouTube video - My Spring Beauty Haul! I feature lots of products that I picked up from the VIB Rouge Sale, as well as the Target Beauty Box that I snagged (for only $5 may I add, such a steal!) Whenever the seasons change, I always switch up my beauty routine a bit, and I can already tell that some of these new products will become daily necessities in the Spring and Summer months. 


★ FEATURED PRODUCTS ★
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Body Self Tanner
- Beauty Blenders
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Becca Limited Edition Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Blushed Copper
- Becca Mineral Blush in Sweet Pea and Wild Honey
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel and Anita
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Eye Liner in Black
- Marc Jacobs Outliner Lip Pencil in Prim(rose)
- Kat Von D Shade Light Eye Palette
- Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist’s Palette
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion Broad Spectrum SPF 18
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
- Maybelline Color Elixir Gloss
- L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream
- SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 System
- TRESemme' TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray

I hope you all enjoyed my Spring beauty haul and mini reviews of each product that I picked up! Do you have any of these products?? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...