Thursday, February 6, 2014

Nike Free 5.0 v4 Sneaker

Since I have been going to the gym and doing Pilates every day, aka "Sweating For The Wedding", I have been really amping up my gym fashion game! I needed a new pair of sneakers and when I came across these, well I mean hello.... I had no choice they screamed to me- I had to have them! 
Introducing the fabulous Nike Free 5.0 v4 sneaker! These shoes offer the strengthening benefits of barefoot training but you don't have to sacrifice the underfoot protection or traction of typical athletic sneakers. These give great support and are super comfy. And on top of all those great features, they are cute as could be! I always love a good cheetah print, don't you?!
I got mine in the bold raspberry red shade. Which color is your fav?  You can purchases these at Zappos. Retail price: $100



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...